When Legal Issues Affect The Family
At Vollen Anderson Long, LLC, we understand the importance of family. Many of our clients come to us with the weight of the world on their shoulders, facing divorce, child custody disputes and other family law problems. They leave our law office knowing they have an ally committed to protecting their rights.
The scope of our family law practice includes:
- Divorce: We can protect your rights in all aspects of divorce in Pennsylvania, including complex property division and matters involving minor children. Whether you face a complex, contested divorce or a relatively simple uncontested divorce, our lawyers are here to protect your future.
- Child custody: We are committed to helping parents navigate complex custody proceedings and maximizing their role in the lives of their children. We can help you pursue a custody and visitation agreement that works for you and your children.
- Child support: Parents may choose to part ways, but both remain responsible for the care and support of their minor children. We are here to help you pursue a child support arrangement that provides for your child and is fair for you.
- Spousal support: We represent people who are seeking spousal support (alimony) as well as those who are being asked to pay. In all cases, we explore effective legal strategies to secure a healthy financial future for our clients.
- Modifications: When things change after a divorce, sometimes it is necessary to seek a modification of orders. We help people seeking such changes. We also represent people who feel a modification will have a negative impact on themselves or their children.
Our team of lawyers is experienced in negotiation, litigation, and alternative forms of dispute resolution such as mediation and collaborative law. We help each client decide which legal strategy will best meet their individual goals.
Get The Legal Help You Need
You don’t have to face this family law matter alone. Our attorneys are here to guide you through the legal process while protecting your rights every step of the way. To arrange a consultation with an experienced Pittsburgh family law attorney, call our law offices at 412-347-4309 or contact us online.