When Legal Issues Affect The Family
At Vollen Anderson Long, LLC, we understand the importance of family. Many of our clients come to us with the weight of the world on their shoulders, facing divorce, child custody disputes and other family law problems. They leave our law office knowing they have an ally committed to protecting their rights.
The scope of our family law practice includes:
- Divorce: We can protect your rights in all aspects of divorce in Pennsylvania, including complex property division and matters involving minor children. Whether you face a complex, contested divorce or a relatively simple uncontested divorce, our lawyers are here to protect your future.
- Child custody: We are committed to protecting our clients’ parental rights and the best interests of their children. We can help you pursue a custody and visitation agreement that maximizes your role in the child’s life.
- Child support: When parents divorce or unmarried parents separate, both remain responsible for the care of their minor children. We are here to help you pursue a child support arrangement that provides for your child and is fair for you.
- Spousal support: Whether you are seeking spousal support (alimony), or your spouse is seeking it from you, our lawyers can protect your financial interests.
- Modifications: When circumstances change after an order is established, we can help you seek a modification. We can also protect your rights if you are trying to stop a modification that will adversely affect you or your child.
Our team of lawyers is experienced in negotiation, litigation, and alternative forms of dispute resolution such as mediation and collaborative law. We help each client decide which legal strategy will best meet their individual goals.
We understand that we are being asked for help in a time of crisis. Our goal is to recognize each client’s needs at a vulnerable and challenging time and to be attentive and responsive to those needs. We work to educate our clients about the law, the legal process, and options available to formulate a strategic plan for the best outcome during a time of uncertainty.
Get The Legal Help You Need
You don’t have to face this family law matter alone. Our attorneys are here to guide you through the legal process while protecting your rights every step of the way. To arrange a consultation with an experienced Pittsburgh family law attorney, call our law offices at 412-347-4309 or contact us online.